VOLLEYBALL SECTIONAL 19
PARTICIPANTS – Culver Academies, Jimtown, John Glenn, Marian, New Prairie, South Bend Saint Joseph, South Bend Washington
TEAM CHECK IN – If you are the first game, the court is available one hour prior to the start of your game. If you are the second game, once the court is clear, you will be allotted your normal warm up time. The Auxiliary Gym (BCAC) is available beginning one hour before your game.
- Match 1 – Tuesday, October 9th @ 7:00 pm
- Washington v. Culver Academies
- Match 2 – Thursday, October 11th @ 6:00 pm
- South Bend Saint Joseph v. Marian
- Match 3 – Thursday, October 11th @ 7:00 pm
- New Prairie v. Jimtown
- Match 4 – Saturday, October 13th @ 11:00 am
- M1 Winner v. John Glenn
- Match 5 – Saturday, October 13th @ 12:00 pm
- M2 Winner v. M3 Winner
- Match 6 – Saturday, October 13th @ 7:00 pm
- Sectional Championship – M4 Winner v. M5 Winner
ADMISSION – $6.00 per session or $10.00 for an All-Session pass. There is no charge for pre-school age children. Members of the news media will be admitted for free with proper identification. We ask that each school provide a list of Administrators and others that should appear on the sign in sheet to be admitted free. All team members on the bus will be admitted.
- CONCESSION STAND WILL BE AVAILABLE
HOME TEAM – The second team in the bracket will be the designated home team. The home team will have the choice of bench EXCEPT when playing the host school.
TEAM BENCHES – Only eligible players, coaches, managers, trainers, and statisticians are permitted on the benches.
RESTRICTIONS – No banners, poster, noisemakers, whistles or sirens are allowed in the stadium. Cheerleaders are not permitted on the playing field. No live animals or mascots. Solicitations, donations, contributions and vending of school spirit items are not permitted.