Per our COVID athletic plan, due to St. Joseph County being in the yellow in regards to COVID spread, we are now going to be able to allow 25% capacity into TCU Gym. All tickets will be $6.00 with the following information on acquiring tickets for Homecoming to be followed:
- Homecoming Court Members will not need a ticket for the event.
- Homecoming Court Members may purchase up to two tickets for parents to attend the game.
- Rostered Varsity & JV Basketball parents that are not current Season Ticket holders, may purchase up to four tickets that must be purchased in the Athletic Office prior to Friday Night.
- There will be 60 tickets available for HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS to purchase for pre-sale which will be available in the Athletic Office starting Tuesday morning, each student may purchase one. The new East end section of bleachers is designated for students.
- 75 tickets will be available to the ADULT general public which will be pre-sold on Thursday evening from 3pm-7pm in the Athletic Office, and any remaining tickets will be sold Friday morning from 12:00pm-2:00pm. General public may only purchase a maximum of TWO tickets at these times. Students may not purchase these available tickets.
- Visiting school spectators must have a Ticket Voucher issued by their school’s athletic department in order to purchase a ticket at the WEST GATE ONLY.
- Once the event is sold out, no tickets will be available.
- All spectators must wear a face covering at all times.
- Spectators can sit in family units, but should social distance from other spectators.
- Spectators should sit in their team designated areas.
- Spectators should not linger after games. We ask that everyone leave immediately after the game is concluded. If they are waiting on their own child, they should exit and wait for them in their vehicles.
- Social distancing at the concession stand and restroom facilities is expected.