Due to the quick turnaround we are only pre-selling tickets to students on Wednesday morning. All other limited tickets will be on sale at the EAST GATE at door #7 near the auxiliary gym. Here are the ticketing limits:
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: 75 tickets will be either pre-sold on Wednesday during school or at the EAST GATE prior to the game. Each HIGH SCHOOL student may show their STUDENT ID and purchase one ticket if purchased at the gate until sold out.
COMMUNITY ADULTS: 100 tickets will be available at the gate, we ask to please limit to two tickets if possible. WARNING: Once the 100 tickets are sold out, there will not be any tickets available to purchase. We apologize in advance if you arrive and the event is sold out.
BASKETBALL FAMILIES: Those with a SEASON PASS will be allowed in, all others without season passes will have up to four tickets available at the EAST GATE for purchase (as usual).
VISITING BASKETBALL FAMILIES: Each rostered athlete will have up to four tickets available for purchase at the WEST GATE (in the cafe doors off of the Georgia St. lot). They should indicate who their rostered player is at the gate.
- Only essential personnel will be allowed at team benches and scorers table.
- Everyone entering the school building and gym must be wearing a face covering at all times. No mask, no admittance. We ask that everyone complies without being asked.
- Spectators should self-screen prior to attending and anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend the contest. Signage is in place at each entrance in regards to the John Glenn School Corporation expectations.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at all entry gates and concession areas.
- All spectators must wear a face covering.
- Spectators can sit in family units, but should social distance from other spectators.
- Spectators should sit in their team designated areas.
- Spectators should not linger after games. We ask that they leave immediately after the game is concluded. If they are waiting on their own child, they should exit and wait for them in their vehicles.
- Social distancing at the concession stand and restroom facilities is expected.